Monday, June 27, 2011

Chicago Cubs Bleacher Bum


Hey everyone if you like my blog posts, please take some time and visit my website, Chicago Cubs Bleacher Bum. The purpose of Chicago Cubs Bleacher Bum is to provide fans of the Cubs the honest truth behind the team. I provide the ugly truth in my articles and I try to be as unbiased as possible. I have periodic reviews of anything that has to do with the Cubs, from management, the field, the organization, and players. I also want to help promote the Chicago Cubs and try and get the Cubs some more awareness for what they are doing on and off the field.
When you first log on top my website you notice that I have a link to this blog and an ESPN scoreboard with other Chicago Cubs new on it. You will notice at the top menu bar that I have a section called, “Articles”. This is the section where I keep my longer article about the Cubs. These articles have a very casual tone and are very easy to read. The site is easy to navigate and user friendly.
I have my own Chicago Cubs Bleacher Bum shop, which I designed and created the products myself. The site is still a work in progress, but I am making new improvements each and everyday. I hope to be done with the majority of the site in a few weeks. I would love to hear what you guys think and I am opened for suggestions for change. Remember Go Cubs and together we can “Reverse the Billy Goat Curse”!

No comments:

Post a Comment