Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sneeze Page: Top June Posts


Should Bob Brently Be Managing the Cubs?
This is a post I wrote about Bob Brently and if he should have gotten a better look last offseason at being the Chicago Cubs Manager. Bob has won a World Series, which many Cubs fans have very experienced. When he won the World Series, he won with a team no one thought would win.
To continue reading, Click Here
A Rising Star-ling Castro
This article is about Starling Castro and how he is becoming a superstar for the Cubs at such a young age, 21. I talked about how he came crashing into the MLB scene with his debute in 2010 against the Reds. I talked about how he still must improve at some parts of his game to get to the elite level.
To continue reading, Click Here
Yankees Vs. Cubs: History Will Not Be Made
Here I wrote about how the Yankees were coming to town for only the second time in over 65 years. I talked about how the Cubs are not having a great year by their standards and that history would not be made against them. This is because Derek Jeter, who was going for hit 3000, went to the DL earlier in that week.
To continue reading, Click Here
Moreland Finding his Niche
In Moreland Finding his Niche , I talked about how Keith is growing as a broadcaster and that he is doing a great filling in for Ron Santo. I talked about how Keith had a great career as a Cubs. I also said that Pat Hughes and him might be a great duo for years to come.
To continue reading, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment