Wednesday, July 6, 2011

13 Things I learned From Class

I learned about :
1. Landing pages
2. How to put advertisements on my website using Google AdSense and make money
3. How to create and submit ezine articles to an online database
4. How to set up a Kontactr account to recieve emails so your email address does not get spam
5. How to promote another blog post
6. How to create my own products on cafepress
7. The importance of pillar articles in establishing credibility
8. How key words effects how search engines find your website
9. Importance of other links in your niche area in being discovered by search engines
10. How to track the number of visitors on my website and blog using counters and Google Analytics
11. How to add HTML and Links to my website, such as Buttons and Descriptive and Word Hyper Links
12. How search engines uses an algorithm to find your website by using key word
13. How to submit my website to a search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment